Thorough eye examinations to establish the standard and health of your vision
Our resident qualified optometrists D Vadher B.Sc, FCOptom has more than 25 years experience and will complete your eye examination in order to establish the standard and health of your eyes.
Using the latest optical equipment we will examine your vision in detail while checking for early signs of eye conditions such as cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes and high blood pressure.
We will also give you easy to digest information and advice with regard to your eye health and will advise you of any corrective prescriptions that you may require. Depending on the health of your vision, we will also tell you when your next eye examination should take place.
If you notice any changes in your vision, it’s vital that you speak to our optometrist no matter how insignificant the changes may be. This will enable them to complete the appropriate tests on your eyesight and assess the causes of the changes to your vision.
NHS EYE EXAMINATION
The cost of an eye examination is £40.00, but you may be entitled to a free NHS eye examination if:-
- You are under 16
- You are under 19 in full time education
- You are over 60
- You are on low income support, income based job seekers allowance
- You recieve working families tax credit or disabled persons tax credit
- You require complex lenses
- You suffer from glaucoma or diabetes
- You are over 40 years of age and relative of someone suffering with glaucoma
Children under 16 or 19 in full time education will get a voucher on the NHS, which can be used towards the cost of the spectacles